Financial Planning with David B. Wyatt, CFP
We provide comprehensive financial planning. If we develop a successful working relationship we can help you develop a plan to achieve your goals and implement it together.
Keys to a Successful relationship; What You Can Expect
You can trust that we will consistently and responsibly perform all requested services and that I will be available when you need me.
- Treat you with respect, honesty, and dignity.
- Act as your agent, putting your interest first.
- Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals, your tolerance for investment risk, and your time frame.
- Propose strategies customized to your situation.
- Explain the implications of the strategies we propose and together implement.
- Update you by email, mail, and phone with our ongoing review program.
- Meet with you at least once per year to review your Personal Financial Policy Statement.
Keys to a Successful Relationship: What I Can Expect
Effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a successful partnership, so we expect:
- Complete disclosure
I expect you to understand that my recommendations are always based on your best interests. As my client, you need to know that all investment, tax, estate, and insurance advice will be based on the information that you provide to me. I expect you to participate enthusiastically in the financial planning process. Finally, since the growth of my business is achieved through qualified personal recommendations, I expect you to give me an honest opinion of my services and introduce my services to others.
Keys to a Successful Relationship: Mutual Responsibilities
Working together is essential to effective financial planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority.
- Agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies.
- Agree to take the time to regularly review your Personal Financial Policy Statement.
- Both to be honest and forthcoming about your financial situation.
Work to develop mutual trust, respect, and understanding.
What Does a Financial Advisor Actually Do for You?
Please reach out and contact us for further questions.